- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
Age of Arthur PDF released
Dark Ages Roleplaying. Powered by Fate.
Britannia is a land of petty kings and warlords, squabbling in the void left after the withdrawal of Rome. The light of civilisation is fading as a new Dark Age descends amidst the chaos of the rapacious Saxons.
It is a time of gods, old and new, and the awakening of ancient powers. Christian missionaries convert the people, whilst druids and bards weave the old magic of the British gods. Capricious Fae eye the land, veiled in the mists of their otherworldly kingdoms. Ancient monsters roam the spreading wilderness, prospering as the grip of humanity fails.
This is your land. Time is running out. Are you one of the heroes that will turn back the tide and save the people? Will you be counted in the battles to come?
Age of Arthur is a complete Roleplaying Game using the popular Fate RPG system. The PDF is now available from DriveThruRPG/RPGNow. A print on demand version should be available in May.