- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
Silver Branch Games, publisher of fan favourite Jaws of the Six Serpents, is proud and not a little dazed to announce that Albion, a Celtic-themed fantasy roleplaying game set in a once and future Britain, is now available. You can get it in PDF, and in print as both softback and hardback. This is the corebook, with everything you need to play. It’s 256 pages, Letter size. Other sales channels to follow.
Albion is set in an imagined future of our own world following a period of climate change and social collapse. The Druid Order rebuilt society to its own ideals and now the land is mostly peaceful, but magic and monsters wait in the wings and factions from our world and others have designs on the future. The heroes are the ones who encounter the magic, uncover the plots and fight the monsters.
The rules use pools of six-sided dice. It’s a refinement of the system used in Legends Walk original edition and the trimmed-down Nugget freebie (also available on RPGNow and DriveThru). It’s quite traditional but with the aim of keeping the basics quick and simple while making more detailed options available for those who want them.
You can read the basics of the setting and rules in the introductory chapter, available as a preview at RPGNow/DriveThru.