- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
All That Glimmers
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of All That Glimmers a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by loads of talented designers (Landon Bellavia, Creighton Broadhurst, Richard Green, Ben Kent, Thomas King, Andrew J. Martin, Julian Neale, Chad Perrin, Trevor Self and Liz Smith).
Bored of giving out the same old treasures? Find yourself describing hoards that include “gems worth 100 gp,” “a piece of jewellery worth 500 gp or a masterwork longsword?” Want to add in more flavour to your treasure hoards, but simply don’t have the time to create them yourself?
All That Glimmers banishes this problem by presenting hundreds of richly detailed treasures ready for immediate inclusion in your home campaign.
All That Glimmers not only contains all the material originally presented in So What’s The Hoard Like, Anyway?; So What’s The Hoard Like, Anyway II?; So What’s The Hoard Like, Anyway? III; So What’s That Shiny Thing, Anyway?; So What’s The Armour Like, Anyway?; So What’s The Weapon Like, Anyway?; So What’s The Spellbook Like, Anyway? and So What’s For Sale, Anyway? V but also includes over a dozen pages of new, never seen before material on intelligent items and treasure maps from designers Landon Bellavia and Creighton Broadhurst!
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.
For free samples and web enhancements, visit ragingswan.com/apia.