- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
- [Ennead Games] Mission Outlines Volume 1
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies: The U.S.E.-Akurran War
- [DramaScape] River Landing
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Troubles by the Boxload
Ancient Temple Interior
It comes with Square, Hex and No Ovelays and includes the VTT files for online use.
Game Masters need quality maps for their miniatures. DramaScape™ is committed to bringing Game Masters the maps they need.
The Ancient Temple Interior is an expansion to our Ancient Temple product.
A secret door leads to the interior of the ancient temple from outside. From the secret door, descending the eastern staircase leads to a surprisingly well-lit area underground. Light from torches in sconces illuminates the floor below. Debris and skeletons lying on the ground serve as warnings to cease your journey now. Ancient statues look into the room from the corners, their eyes warning you to go now, for they will bear witness to your trespass and threaten to do something about it.
The ancient temple leads to many different adventures. Perhaps the Player Characters are captured investigating outside the temple and are brought in as a sacrifice to the gods. They have to escape their bonds during the ritual and fight their way out of temple to freedom.
The Player Characters could also find the secret door leading below and have to fight off temple cultists and traps. They could also have to thwart an attempted sacrifice of other people captured outside and help them escape by defeating the high priest. After fighting off the high priest, his cultists, and his traps, they could find a great treasure and procure it. But what if the treasure is trapped? Or what if the angry god of the temple curses the treasure as punishment for killing his high priest?