- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
- New Event for Female Gamers
- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
Game Masters need quality maps for their miniatures. DramaScape™ is committed to bringing Game Masters the maps they need.
A temple stands taller than the treetops of the jungle. Despite having fallen into disuse, the temple remains intact, although nature’s overgrowth of vines and moss tells the tale of how long it has been since the temple was frequently visited.
The temple is constructed of five major stone slabs built on top of each other. The first three base slabs are the largest and widest, and a large stone staircase leads to the fourth center slab. Built in the middle of the center slab is the fifth slab where the altar stands with a small staircase leading up. No one knows how this much stone was brought here to the middle of the jungle.
Although nobody has used the temple in years, skeletons can still be found in the brush surrounding the temple. This suggests that someone or something continues to protect this temple from interlopers to this very day.
What god was this temple built to worship and for what purpose?
You can either print it out with our easy to print instructions or use in any VTT software.
This map product is a full-color, 30 x 30 inch, Ancient Temple. The ZIP file includes VTT images for your online gaming needs.