- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
Arcania of Legend: Blood Magic PDF Available
The first in an all new Open Content series for the Legend RPG, Arcania of Legend books will introduce different forms of magic into your games, allowing you to pick and choose which is right for characters and worlds alike. It starts with Blood Magic…
This tome examines the beliefs and uses of life force in cultural magic, offering rules, spells and supernatural creatures which thrive upon it. It begins with insights concerning what life force is and how it drives supernatural effects. The differences in animal and human blood are investigated, focussing on what rewards are granted for varying levels of sacrifice up to and including youth or even death. Also included are new concepts of how inherited bloodlines can provide mystical abilities, the consumption of blood endowing strengths and powers, and methods of preserving life (or unlife) by exsanguination.