- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
[Arion Games] human(ish) Kickstarter
Arion Games has just launched their latest Kickstarter: human(ish).
This urban fantasy game features Vampires, Werewolves, Ghosts and Warlocks, all as playable types. The rules are based on the classic FASERIP system so are easy to learn and fast to play.
The manuscript is written (well, all bar one chapter and a few examples, but they will be done by the end of the weekend), artists have been lined up and have already produced some preliminary art and we are only running a 2 week campaign as the funding bar is fairly low. If we fund, backers should have their books by early August, although the PDFs are available now!