- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Arion Games] human(ish) Kickstarter
Arion Games has just launched their latest Kickstarter: human(ish).
This urban fantasy game features Vampires, Werewolves, Ghosts and Warlocks, all as playable types. The rules are based on the classic FASERIP system so are easy to learn and fast to play.
The manuscript is written (well, all bar one chapter and a few examples, but they will be done by the end of the weekend), artists have been lined up and have already produced some preliminary art and we are only running a 2 week campaign as the funding bar is fairly low. If we fund, backers should have their books by early August, although the PDFs are available now!