- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Arion Games] human(ish) Kickstarter
Arion Games has just launched their latest Kickstarter: human(ish).
This urban fantasy game features Vampires, Werewolves, Ghosts and Warlocks, all as playable types. The rules are based on the classic FASERIP system so are easy to learn and fast to play.
The manuscript is written (well, all bar one chapter and a few examples, but they will be done by the end of the weekend), artists have been lined up and have already produced some preliminary art and we are only running a 2 week campaign as the funding bar is fairly low. If we fund, backers should have their books by early August, although the PDFs are available now!