- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Arion Games] human(ish) Kickstarter
Arion Games has just launched their latest Kickstarter: human(ish).
This urban fantasy game features Vampires, Werewolves, Ghosts and Warlocks, all as playable types. The rules are based on the classic FASERIP system so are easy to learn and fast to play.
The manuscript is written (well, all bar one chapter and a few examples, but they will be done by the end of the weekend), artists have been lined up and have already produced some preliminary art and we are only running a 2 week campaign as the funding bar is fairly low. If we fund, backers should have their books by early August, although the PDFs are available now!