- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Arion Games] Sorcerers of Ur-Turuk set I
Sorcerers of Ur-Turuk is a new Sword and Sorcery RPG from Arion Games featuring powerful Sorcerers, ancient ruins, vast deserts and feuding factions.
And although this set of paper miniatures has been created especially for Sorcerers…, it will also suit any other Sword and Sorcery game or indeed many fantasy games.
This set will be sent free to 2015 Subscribers
The full colour miniatures are supplied in two formats and can be assembled as flat, A-frame or triagonal miniatures depending on personal choice. The images are all high-quality computer generated figures and bring an extra level of realism to the gaming table.
This set is also offered as an optional Powerpoint file version, to allow the easy creation of custom sheets.
In this set:
- 2x Sorcerers
- 1x Ambassador
- 1x Armsman
- 1x City Guard
- 1x City Official
- 1x Enu Priestess
- 1x Gladiator
- 1x Guard
- 1x Noble
- 1x Porter
- 1x Red Priest
- 1x Serpent priestess
- 1x Slave
- 1x Slavemaster
- 1x Desert Racer
- 1x Riding Lizard
- 1x Sabre Bear
- 1x Winged Snake
4 page pdf (3 pages of figures)