- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Arion Games] Sorcerers of Ur-Turuk set I
Sorcerers of Ur-Turuk is a new Sword and Sorcery RPG from Arion Games featuring powerful Sorcerers, ancient ruins, vast deserts and feuding factions.
And although this set of paper miniatures has been created especially for Sorcerers…, it will also suit any other Sword and Sorcery game or indeed many fantasy games.
This set will be sent free to 2015 Subscribers
The full colour miniatures are supplied in two formats and can be assembled as flat, A-frame or triagonal miniatures depending on personal choice. The images are all high-quality computer generated figures and bring an extra level of realism to the gaming table.
This set is also offered as an optional Powerpoint file version, to allow the easy creation of custom sheets.
In this set:
- 2x Sorcerers
- 1x Ambassador
- 1x Armsman
- 1x City Guard
- 1x City Official
- 1x Enu Priestess
- 1x Gladiator
- 1x Guard
- 1x Noble
- 1x Porter
- 1x Red Priest
- 1x Serpent priestess
- 1x Slave
- 1x Slavemaster
- 1x Desert Racer
- 1x Riding Lizard
- 1x Sabre Bear
- 1x Winged Snake
4 page pdf (3 pages of figures)