- [Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: The Torpol Cluster
- [Ennead Games] Empire Builder: Settlement Overview
- [Raging Swan Press] Christmas Megabundle
- [DramaScape] Grand Hall
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Space & Sci-Fi Encounter Concepts
- [DramaScape] Parking Garage
- [Precis Intermedia] High Valor (Revised Edition)
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunk – Volume 12: Creatures
- [Triple Ace Games] Heroes & Villains III: Citizens of Al-Shirkuh
- [Wordplay Games] Heroic Fantasy
[Arion Games] Sorcerers of Ur-Turuk
Sun, sand and Magic! This new D6 system-based RPG plunges you into a world of dark sorcery and burning skies.
Take a strong dash of Persian mythology and desert culture. Add in desperate Sword and Sorcery excursions into the burning desert, towering ancient temples and the fear of dark and terrible Gods. Finish off with group-style play (where every player has multiple characters), a powerful flexible freeform magic system and a rules set based on the classic and proven D6 system.
This book provides all of the rules needed for years of gaming, and also includes a concise guide to the city of Ur-Turuk and the surrounding lands.
Free character sheets, other forms and maps are available here.
A print copy will be available very soon, and customers of the PDF only will receive a coupon for money off that version.