- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
[As If Productions] DayTrippers
Inspired by the surrealistic science fiction of Moebius, Moorcock, Rucker, Weinbaum, Heinlein, Vance, and other masters of weirdness, the DayTrippers system can be used for either “GM-Lite” collaborative play or heavily-prepped campaigns.
The system uses d6s only · Character generation is progressive point-buy · Actions are skill-based · Results are narratively interpreted · Experience points offer advancements of all types · Conversion tables included for d20, PbtA and percentage-based systems · Sample characters and vehicles included · Progressive Character Generation and LifeShaping Events make characters flexible and easy to create · Action Resolution is both numeric and interpretive, creating a wide range of dramatic outcomes for every roll.
|This Complete Game System Contains:|
A DayTrippers campaign is like a series of one-shots: each adventure is designed to last a single session and return the PCs back to Earth. An infinite variety of bizarre experiences can be explored, from “Dream Worlds” and “Alternate Earths” to distant planets in our universe and others. Players will visit new and wildly divergent realities every session, blurring the line between subjective and objective reality, and cranking up the weirdness to eleven.