- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[As If Productions] DayTrippers
Inspired by the surrealistic science fiction of Moebius, Moorcock, Rucker, Weinbaum, Heinlein, Vance, and other masters of weirdness, the DayTrippers system can be used for either “GM-Lite” collaborative play or heavily-prepped campaigns.
The system uses d6s only · Character generation is progressive point-buy · Actions are skill-based · Results are narratively interpreted · Experience points offer advancements of all types · Conversion tables included for d20, PbtA and percentage-based systems · Sample characters and vehicles included · Progressive Character Generation and LifeShaping Events make characters flexible and easy to create · Action Resolution is both numeric and interpretive, creating a wide range of dramatic outcomes for every roll.
|This Complete Game System Contains:|
A DayTrippers campaign is like a series of one-shots: each adventure is designed to last a single session and return the PCs back to Earth. An infinite variety of bizarre experiences can be explored, from “Dream Worlds” and “Alternate Earths” to distant planets in our universe and others. Players will visit new and wildly divergent realities every session, blurring the line between subjective and objective reality, and cranking up the weirdness to eleven.