- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies Adventures
Two additional Squaddies adventures are up on DriveThruRPG:
Someone keeps getting a weapons lock – or worse, actual missile hits – on aircraft overflying an agricultural area. The PCs’ company is sent to track the culprits down and make them see the error of their ways (with extreme prejudice), whilst simultaneously trying to deal with dodgy locals and angry aliens.
The enemy have taken over a small university campus, fortified it as a base, and appear (from satellite photos) to be keeping human shields (POWs and civilians) scattered around the place to discourage your side from shelling the crap out of it. They also might – without realising it – have got their hands on a prisoner with huge propaganda value. The PCs’ mission is to sneak to where they can recce the situation, get eyes on the POWs and see if this Person of Interest is there. Then – if possible – mount a rescue and/or act as forward observers to direct fire onto the bits of the base not draped in your own guys. Options (from realistic to cinematic) are given for player groups to liberate some or all of the prisoners.