- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Barroom Brawls a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Creighton Broadhurst.
Barroom brawls are one of the quintessential events that occur in taverns, inns and pubs of a certain quality. Alcohol mixed liberally with folk used to solving problems with violence is an explosive combination. The great thing about barroom brawls, though, is that although people get hurt, it’s rare that anyone dies. This means the players can let their hair down and try some crazy stuff they’d never try in a “proper” battle. And yet, brawls feature in comparatively few adventures these days. Complicated to run, requiring an understanding of little-used rules such as nonlethal damage and improvised weapons, they can be a GM’s worst nightmare!
Barroom Brawls provides the tools to quickly and easily run an exciting, flavoursome brawl. Including useful handouts for the players as well as extensive notes for the GM, Barroom Brawls is the perfect excuse to put away your longsword and belt someone over the head with a chair!
You can download a sample and check out the Contents here.