- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
Behold Duergar of the Obsidian Citadel
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Duergar of the Obsidian Citadel a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible TRIBES by John Bennett
Deep below a smoke-wreathed volcano dwells a black-hearted clan of duergar. From the vastness of the lightless halls of their Obsidian Citadel, they forge malevolent armour, weapons and items for any with the gold and bravery to deal with them. Such is their boundless greed and hatred of the surface dwellers, though, that the fruit of their labours often hold lurking, pernicious curses that strike down their wielder months or even years later.
So dour and obsessed with perfecting their craft are they, that the arts of beauty – music, poetry, painting and so on – are lost to them. Yet beauty they still crave. Thus they ride forth from their noxious smoke-wreathing mountain home atop wondrous silver steeds in search of fair maidens and talented artists to drag down to wilt away forever in the darkness deep below the earth.
Duergar of the Obsidian Citadel presents:
- Six new alternate class features
- Seven new feats
- Six new spells
- Five new magic items
- Two new templates – the Silver Creature and the Gold Creature)
- Ten stat blocks (ranging in CR from 2 – 13)
You can download a sample and check out the Foreword, Contents and sample here.