- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
- [Ennead Games] Mission Outlines Volume 1
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies: The U.S.E.-Akurran War
- [DramaScape] River Landing
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Troubles by the Boxload
Behold Duergar of the Obsidian Citadel
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Duergar of the Obsidian Citadel a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible TRIBES by John Bennett
Deep below a smoke-wreathed volcano dwells a black-hearted clan of duergar. From the vastness of the lightless halls of their Obsidian Citadel, they forge malevolent armour, weapons and items for any with the gold and bravery to deal with them. Such is their boundless greed and hatred of the surface dwellers, though, that the fruit of their labours often hold lurking, pernicious curses that strike down their wielder months or even years later.
So dour and obsessed with perfecting their craft are they, that the arts of beauty – music, poetry, painting and so on – are lost to them. Yet beauty they still crave. Thus they ride forth from their noxious smoke-wreathing mountain home atop wondrous silver steeds in search of fair maidens and talented artists to drag down to wilt away forever in the darkness deep below the earth.
Duergar of the Obsidian Citadel presents:
- Six new alternate class features
- Seven new feats
- Six new spells
- Five new magic items
- Two new templates – the Silver Creature and the Gold Creature)
- Ten stat blocks (ranging in CR from 2 – 13)
You can download a sample and check out the Foreword, Contents and sample here.