- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Space
- [DramaScape] Dark Web Hex Tiles
[Beyond Belief Games] Return of the Woodland Warriors
WOODLAND WARRIORS is a fantasy role-playing game about epic adventures and heroic quests. It is inspired by the animal tales of Redwall, The Secret of Nimh, Mistmantle, The Deptford Mice, Mouseguard, and Disney’s Robin Hood. As such, it is a great game for kids but equally importantly it’s great for adults too.
The game is familiar, being derived from the original as well as various other OSR type role playing games but it is simple too – only one die type is used throughout. This helps to keep the game focussed on the action and adventure rather than the rules and the system.
If you like animal stories and you’re fond of the original role playing game then I’m sure you’ll love Woodland Warriors.