- [Crooked Staff Publishing] Half-a-dozen Hand Drawn Maps: Volume II–Small Settlements
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments SciFI Edition
- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
[Beyond Belief Games] Return of the Woodland Warriors
WOODLAND WARRIORS is a fantasy role-playing game about epic adventures and heroic quests. It is inspired by the animal tales of Redwall, The Secret of Nimh, Mistmantle, The Deptford Mice, Mouseguard, and Disney’s Robin Hood. As such, it is a great game for kids but equally importantly it’s great for adults too.
The game is familiar, being derived from the original as well as various other OSR type role playing games but it is simple too – only one die type is used throughout. This helps to keep the game focussed on the action and adventure rather than the rules and the system.
If you like animal stories and you’re fond of the original role playing game then I’m sure you’ll love Woodland Warriors.