- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
[Beyond Belief Games] Return of the Woodland Warriors
WOODLAND WARRIORS is a fantasy role-playing game about epic adventures and heroic quests. It is inspired by the animal tales of Redwall, The Secret of Nimh, Mistmantle, The Deptford Mice, Mouseguard, and Disney’s Robin Hood. As such, it is a great game for kids but equally importantly it’s great for adults too.
The game is familiar, being derived from the original as well as various other OSR type role playing games but it is simple too – only one die type is used throughout. This helps to keep the game focussed on the action and adventure rather than the rules and the system.
If you like animal stories and you’re fond of the original role playing game then I’m sure you’ll love Woodland Warriors.