- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Beyond Belief Games] The BoL Hack
What do you get when you mash up arguably the best swords and sorcery role playing game ever, Barbarians of Lemuria (BoL) with the Original 1970s Fantasy Roleplaying Game? That’s the question I asked and this book is my attempt answer to that question, taking the best bits from each. This is massively trimmed down from BoL and includes none of the background material (which you can get fromBoL: Mythic Edition or BoL: Legendary Edition) – so you can use The BoL Hack for any swords and sorcery setting you like.