- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 1
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: High Guard – Aslan
[Beyond Belief Games] The BoL Hack
What do you get when you mash up arguably the best swords and sorcery role playing game ever, Barbarians of Lemuria (BoL) with the Original 1970s Fantasy Roleplaying Game? That’s the question I asked and this book is my attempt answer to that question, taking the best bits from each. This is massively trimmed down from BoL and includes none of the background material (which you can get fromBoL: Mythic Edition or BoL: Legendary Edition) – so you can use The BoL Hack for any swords and sorcery setting you like.