- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
Bleake Rebellion Released
The Houseless Hills are pleased to announce the release of Bleake Rebellion, their first roleplaying game.
Set in a pseudo-historical 18th century European city where some of the people have been turned into magic wielding miscreations by a magical pollution called the miasma, the faithful can bring about miracles, and places of intense suffering become cursed, Bleake Rebellion explores the darkness within the hearts of the rebels as they try to overthrown the tyrannical regime that rules their city.
“You are cordially invited to the beheading of your worthy friend, Edina Bleake, for the crimes of incitement, conspiracy and treason. Your fellow dignitary’s last exit shall take place this Wednesday at two in the afternoon in the market square. Thereafter, her corpse and head shall be paraded through the streets in her honour.”
Bleake Rebellion is a captivating fantasy roleplaying game where you create a band of rebels seeking to overthrow the corrupt authorities that rule their beloved city. With its unique system for resolving challenges and building stories, Bleake Rebellion is the must have game for anyone who wants a fair, even-handed and emotionally fulfilling roleplaying experience.
This book contains essential rules to get you started on your first story, advanced rules for when you have become an expert and a guide to life in the rebels’ city.
For 3 to 6 players aged 16 or older.
It can be bought, in print, from Lulu and PDF from DriveThruRPG/RPGNow.