- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
Bounty Hunters of the Atomic Wastelands
Murdering gangs of mutants, outlaw desperados and crazed cyborg warlords; the Atomic Wastelands is home to the toughest, meanest, downright dangerous varmint the world’s ever seen.
You should know, you’re the guy who hunts them down.
Bounty Hunters of the Atomic Wastelands, the Fate based post-apocalyptic western, is now available http://ukrpdc.wordpress.com/2014/01/05/bhaw-download-page as a free download.
Bounty Hunters of the Atomic Wastelands is a fast-paced, post-apocalyptic action-adventure roleplaying game in which the players take on the role of Bounty Hunters, banding together to hunt down bad guys for reputation and reward. It’s B-movie sci-fi meets spaghetti western, where drifters and gunslingers rub shoulders with killer robots, atomic horrors and deranged mutant supremacists.
Inside BHAW you’ll find…
- Fast character creation rules using Backgrounds like Gunslinger, Psycher, Genius and Cyborg
- Over 40 unique Stunts like Rad Screen, Psychic Storm and Think!
- Time-saving GM tools like The Critter Pool
- Rules for vehicle combat
- A ready-to-go campaign with out-of-the-box bounties to collect
BHAW uses a much-abridged version of the award-winning FATE system, tailored to make the game easy to learn and fast to play.