- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
[Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
“A map, tattooed on a piece of old skin, has been found by your group’s leader. It points towards the Coatli Stone, a mysterious artifact that is said to procure incommensurable power to whoever owns it. You have seen the map with your own eyes, and have a good idea where it leads to. The temptation to go rogue is strong… and you succumb to it. Will you and your partners in crime reach the Temple where the Coatli Stone is held and get hold of it before your bosses’ army finds out about the treason?”
What is Dragons Conquer America – Episode 0: The Coatli Stone?
The Coatli Stone is the file you are about to download. It’s a free introductory package for Dragons Conquer America, a new setting we have created. This episode will serve as a prologue to the setting and as a way for us to playtest the mechanics.
It is also a way to raise awareness of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign that will fund the Episodes I & II of Dragons Conquer America, two full blown campaigns that will shape the future of the setting.
What is Dragons Conquer America?
Dragons Conquer America (aka DCA) is a living fantasy role playing setting that is currently under development. It will take you back to the 16th Century when European invaders reached American soil and unleashed a genocidal conquest.
Dragons, magic… what’s going on here?
Even though we take into consideration real world events and cultures, DCA is a fantasy setting. Magic is real and used in everyday life, and fantastic beasts such as Dragons and Feathered Serpents exert true influence in societies.
The magical elements will find their way to the mechanics of the game, and you, as a player, will be able to perform awesome supernatural deeds.
What system does it use?
Dragons Conquer America uses the RPC Engine, a cinematic and agile system that allows players to manage their luck.