- [DramaScape] Lake Prison
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Political Ideology
- REVOLUTIONARIES — American War of Independence RPG
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller RPG: The Great Rift & Deep Space Exploration
- [D101 Games] Summer Sale 25% Off
- [Ennead Games] Corporate Babble Generator
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Reach Adventure 4: Last Flight of the Amuar
[Burning Games] FAITH: The Sci-Fi RPG on Kickstarter
FAITH is a science fiction RPG set in a Universe where two powerful species fight for supremacy while humanity struggles to survive. Players can choose to take part in this cold war, or explore the Universe through the Labyrinth: an intricate web of wormholes that connects thousands of start systems.
FAITH uses a system that encourages good roleplaying and shifts the focus towards the narrative. To achieve these goals, each player uses a deck of cards. Whenever they are confronted they can choose and play cards from their hand to improve their chances of success. They can be confronted by other characters, or the Game Master to create dramatic tension. Additionally, the advantage and disadvantage system and the divine upgrades granted by the Gods reward good and consistent roleplaying.
Players can create their character choosing one of the three playable species of the game, and use mutations, biomechatronics and divine powers to tailor your character to their liking. They can use the gear cards to equip their character, and combine them to make their gameplay unique and powerful.