- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Cakebread & Walton] Abney Park’s Airship Pirates Back in Print
After a long hiatus, Abney Park’s Airship Pirates RPG is back out in print. The full colour softback is out now, and the standard and premium hardbacks will follow soon.
Someone screwed the timeline up
It’s 2150, and the Earth’s starting to get over the Great Apocalypse of 1906. From the steampunk sky-cities of Isla Aether and High Tortuga, airship pirates ply the clouds, in search of excitement and booty, kept in check only by the might of the Imperial Air Navy.
Down below, North America is a wilderness, its beast-haunted wastelands criss-crossed by the tracks of the freedom-loving Neobedouins and the armoured railroads that connect the Emperor’s widely scattered domains.
In the walled, smog-shrouded cities, people huddle in forced Victorian squalor, lorded over by the upper classes, while the Emperor’s clockwork policemen patrol the streets and the ultimate threat of the Change Cage hangs over those who would rebel.
You’ve got yourself an airship. You’ve got yourself a crew. You’ve got yourself one of Doctor Calgori’s fancy chronominautilus devices. All you need now is a good swig of rum (trust us, you’ll need it), and you’re ready to set sail on the winds of time and plunder history itself!
Who knows, maybe you can screw up the timeline some more?
With a crew of drunken pilots
We’re the only airship pirates
We’re full of hot air and we’re starting to rise
We’re the terror of the skies but a danger to ourselves
From the music of renowned steampunk band Abney Park
From the true (honest!) tales of Captain Robert of the airship Ophelia
From the creators of the Clockwork & Chivalry and Victoriana RPGs comes the ultimate steampunk role-playing experience… Airship Pirates!