- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
Morvan Morlanhal! Morvan shall arise!
The chronicles of the Winter of the World echo down the ages in half-remembered myth and song – tales of the mysterious powers of the Mastersmiths, of the forging of great weapons, of the subterranean kingdoms of the Duergar, of gods who walked abroad… and of the Powers of the Ice, endlessly seeking dominion.
Michael Scott Rohan has told the tales of those times in six epic novels. Now you can join the adventures! Fight against the menace of the ruthless Ekwesh raiders and their evil shamans. Join the corsairs of Bryhaine. Trek the sinister forests of Tapiau’la-an-Aithen. Explore the mighty ruins of Kermorvan the City. Fight dragons in the cavernous kingdoms of the Duergar. Forge weapons of great might and join the fight against the darkly beautiful Ice-queen Louhi and the Powers of the Ice itself!
The Winter of the World RPG contains everything you need to start role-playing in the world of Michael Scott Rohan’s fantasy novels. Using the simple but elegant OneDice rules, it plunges you into a world of powerful heroes, meddling gods and an ancient icy menace that seeks the extinction of life itself.
The book also contains character creation rules and creature stats for the 5th Edition of the world’s favourite role-playing game.
Features new fiction by Michael Scott Rohan!