- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Abney Park’s Airship Pirates
The latest in the OneDice series is now available as a PDF – OneDice Abney Park’s Airship Pirates!
Post-apocalyptic steampunk role-playing in the world of steampunk band Abney Park, this packed little rule-book comes with extensive and lavish artwork by MANDEM, Phantoms Siren and “Captain” Robert Brown himself. Get the PDF now, or wait a couple of weeks and get the standard colour paperback, or the lush premium hardback…
Quick and easy rules for steampunk roleplaying in the world of Abney Park
With a crew of drunken pilots
We’re the only airship pirates
We’re full of hot air and we’re starting to rise
We’re the terror of the skies but a danger to ourselves
OneDice Abney Park’s Airship Pirates is a game of swashbuckling adventure set in 2150, following the Great Apocalypse of 1906. From the steampunk sky-cities of Isla Aether and High Tortuga come the airship pirates! Below lie beast-haunted wastelands, criss-crossed by the tracks of the freedom-loving Neobedouins. In the walled, fog-shrouded cities, people huddle in forced Victorian squalor, lorded over by the upper classes, while the Emperor’s clockwork policemen prowl the streets…
The OneDice system is easy to pick up and play. Everything you need to play (exept for pencils, paper, and an ordinary six-sided dice) is in this book.
Lavishly illustrated in full colour by steampunk artists MANDEM, Phantoms Siren and Robert Brown.
Suitable for ages 12+