- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Cyberpunk
The latest OneDice rulebook – Cyberpunk – is now available as a PDF, with paperback edition coming soon…
OneDice Cyberpunk is a science fiction game set in the near future, where the world is run by multinational corporations and everyone either has an allegiance to a Corp or is considered an illegal. Information is power – and for those prepared to take the risks, a commodity well worth trading in. Internet users can directly plug themselves into cyberspace, and their avatars can battle for coveted information packets and other cyber-treasures. Most folk live in huge urban high-rise sprawls – the rich in their luxury apartments, the poor in run-down blocks, rented to them by their employers. On the edges of the cities, in the alleyways of the shanty towns, street gangs fight for scraps – battling each other and the corporation security goons, to survive.
Whether working for a Corp, as an independent, a freedom fighter or in a gang, you’ll need all your wits, and a little luck, to survive.
Whether you want to play cyberpunk games in a world of your own devising, or adventure in the ready-made near future described herein, all the rules you need are in this book.
There are additional “skins” for adding Post Apocalypse and Machine World twists to the world. Grab a copy of OneDice Universal and you could also add magic or superheroes!
Suitable for ages 10+