- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 1
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: High Guard – Aslan
[Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Cyberpunk
The latest OneDice rulebook – Cyberpunk – is now available as a PDF, with paperback edition coming soon…
OneDice Cyberpunk is a science fiction game set in the near future, where the world is run by multinational corporations and everyone either has an allegiance to a Corp or is considered an illegal. Information is power – and for those prepared to take the risks, a commodity well worth trading in. Internet users can directly plug themselves into cyberspace, and their avatars can battle for coveted information packets and other cyber-treasures. Most folk live in huge urban high-rise sprawls – the rich in their luxury apartments, the poor in run-down blocks, rented to them by their employers. On the edges of the cities, in the alleyways of the shanty towns, street gangs fight for scraps – battling each other and the corporation security goons, to survive.
Whether working for a Corp, as an independent, a freedom fighter or in a gang, you’ll need all your wits, and a little luck, to survive.
Whether you want to play cyberpunk games in a world of your own devising, or adventure in the ready-made near future described herein, all the rules you need are in this book.
There are additional “skins” for adding Post Apocalypse and Machine World twists to the world. Grab a copy of OneDice Universal and you could also add magic or superheroes!
Suitable for ages 10+