- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Fantasy
Quick and easy fantasy role-playing rules
OneDice Fantasy is a game set in a world of elves and dwarves, sorcerers and dragons. Whether you want to play in a setting of your own devising, or adventure in one of the three fantasy eras described within, all the rules you need are in this book – races and professions, five magic systems, an extensive bestiary and a short adventure to get your campaign going. You can play as a barbarian hero fighting evil necromancers, a dwarven cleric battling gnomish technology, or a trollish warrior saving the world from an army of invading demons – whatever your fantasy tastes, this is the game for you!
The OneDice system is easy to pick up and play. Everything you need (except for pencils, paper, and an ordinary six-sided dice) is in this book.
Suitable for ages 10+
Look out for OneDice genre books and world books!