- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
[Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Fantasy
Quick and easy fantasy role-playing rules
OneDice Fantasy is a game set in a world of elves and dwarves, sorcerers and dragons. Whether you want to play in a setting of your own devising, or adventure in one of the three fantasy eras described within, all the rules you need are in this book – races and professions, five magic systems, an extensive bestiary and a short adventure to get your campaign going. You can play as a barbarian hero fighting evil necromancers, a dwarven cleric battling gnomish technology, or a trollish warrior saving the world from an army of invading demons – whatever your fantasy tastes, this is the game for you!
The OneDice system is easy to pick up and play. Everything you need (except for pencils, paper, and an ordinary six-sided dice) is in this book.
Suitable for ages 10+
Look out for OneDice genre books and world books!