- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
[Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
Ghosties and ghoulies
And long-legged beasties
And things that go bump in the night
When they started manifesting again, it was the big franchises that moved in first. Ghostbursters, with their slick marketing and sing-along tunes. G6S, with their reputation for locking things up. Exorcisms-R-Us, endorsed by the Pope.
And then there’s us. Hauntaway. Our Eldritch Exterminators are the best trained and the worst paid in the business. We’re cheap. We’re that little shop between the off-license and the chip-shop, that mostly seems to be closed. We have another branch in a kiosk at the back of the big DIY store on the industrial estate.
You’ve got a ghostly poodle that’s haunting your grandma? We’re on it. Strange knocking in the walls that might be bad plumbing? We’ll sort it. We just got a contract from the local council to exorcise every old people’s home in the county. We’ll manage it, somehow.
Hauntaway – we’ll bring your spirits down!
Suitable for ages 10+
Look out for OneDice genre books and world books!