- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
- [Aurican’s Lair] GATEWAY – The d20 Tabletop Roleplaying Game
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies Adventures
- Tabletop Scotland
- Symbaroum – Monster Codex Kickstarter
- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
[Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Pulp
OneDice Pulp is now available for PDF download. Look out for the print edition coming soon!
OneDice Pulp is a game of all-out pulp adventure in a fictionalised version of our world. The action takes place in the 1930’s, as it was portrayed in the “pulp” magazines of that era. Whether you want to play a two-fisted sea captain, a scientist explorer or a mysterious masked avenger, all the rules you need are in this book.
There are additional “skins” for adding other pulp genres – Horror, Science Fiction and Swords & Sorcery. Now grab your fedora and whip, strap on your trusty revolver, and let’s get going!
Suitable for ages 10+
And look out for the other titles in the OneDice series – Universal, Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Fantasy, Pirates & Dragons, Twisted Tomorrow, Airship Pirates – all available in print and PDF formats. And coming soon – Space, Urban Fantasy and WW1!