- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Pulp
OneDice Pulp is now available for PDF download. Look out for the print edition coming soon!
OneDice Pulp is a game of all-out pulp adventure in a fictionalised version of our world. The action takes place in the 1930’s, as it was portrayed in the “pulp” magazines of that era. Whether you want to play a two-fisted sea captain, a scientist explorer or a mysterious masked avenger, all the rules you need are in this book.
There are additional “skins” for adding other pulp genres – Horror, Science Fiction and Swords & Sorcery. Now grab your fedora and whip, strap on your trusty revolver, and let’s get going!
Suitable for ages 10+
And look out for the other titles in the OneDice series – Universal, Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Fantasy, Pirates & Dragons, Twisted Tomorrow, Airship Pirates – all available in print and PDF formats. And coming soon – Space, Urban Fantasy and WW1!