- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
[Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Raptors
Quick and easy dino role-playing rules
OneDice Raptors is a role-playing game red in tooth and claw. In it, you play velociraptors. Hungry velociraptors. Velociraptors with attitude. Co-operate with you pack-mates to bring down creatures bigger than you! Protect your eggs from other hungry dinosaurs! Fight for dominance within the pack! Bite! Rend! Tear! In an ancient world that never quite was, it’s survival of the fittest.
But what if there are cavemen? And women, of course! They’re clever. Sneaky. And…mmm… tasty.
And what if the world isn’t quite what it seems? What if it turns out you live in some sort of park? And tasty morsels go by, frustratingly enclosed in metal contraptions? And some of those humans have sticks that go bang and hurt you? Still, they’re tasty too if you can catch them…
OneDice Raptors is a role-playing game in which you play carnivorous dinosaurs. Whether it’s in a semi-realistic world of giant reptiles, a world where dinosaurs and cavemen co-exist, or a world where dinosaurs have been recreated by modern science, is up to you. You might not even find out until you’ve been playing for a while. Just keep eating, everything will be fine.