- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Spies: Cold War
OneDice Spies: Cold War is a roleplaying game set in the Cold War period – a time of espionage, double agents and propaganda – where the stakes are high and the consequences of a wrong move are global annihilation!
OneDice Spies: Cold War provides the rules and information you need so you can play as a Spy – an intelligence agent, working for one (or both!) of the Superpowers; one of the exceptional men and women who relied on their training, wits and courage to complete their missions, rather than a briefcase full of gadgets or a submersible car.
Although this game is designed to reflect the tension and danger of real world spying, several “skins” are provided that offer suggestions on how to add more unusual operatives and situations to your Cold War missions.
Whatever your nationality and ideology, it is time to burn your briefing notes, collect your fake documentation and go to work.