- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Urban Fantasy
OneDice Urban Fantasy is a game of hidden magic in a fictionalised version of our world, where the enchantment of the Otherworlds spills over into mundane reality. The action takes place in the present day, in a fae-haunted city near you. Whether you want to play a Rosicrucian occultist, a werewolf detective, or a fae-blooded rock star, all the rules you need are in this book.
There are additional “skins” for adding other urban fantasy genres – the magic school, the modern world with magic everywhere, and a world with magic but no fae. Now get ready to rumble – the Unseelie Court have made a pact with the Twilight Brotherhood and there’s trouble brewing at the Goblin Market!
Written by Nick Clements, published by Cakebread & Walton.
The PDF is available now, and look for the paperback coming soon!