- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Urban Fantasy
OneDice Urban Fantasy is a game of hidden magic in a fictionalised version of our world, where the enchantment of the Otherworlds spills over into mundane reality. The action takes place in the present day, in a fae-haunted city near you. Whether you want to play a Rosicrucian occultist, a werewolf detective, or a fae-blooded rock star, all the rules you need are in this book.
There are additional “skins” for adding other urban fantasy genres – the magic school, the modern world with magic everywhere, and a world with magic but no fae. Now get ready to rumble – the Unseelie Court have made a pact with the Twilight Brotherhood and there’s trouble brewing at the Goblin Market!
Written by Nick Clements, published by Cakebread & Walton.
The PDF is available now, and look for the paperback coming soon!