- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Cakebread & Walton] OneDice WW2
Quick and easy role-playing rules
for the Second World War
by Nick Clements
OneDice WW2 is a role-playing game set against the backdrop of the great world conflict of 1939-45. As the Allies join forces to fight the Axis Powers, and the science of warfare gets ever more deadly, it seems that civilisation itself is in the balance. Whether you want to play as one of the front-line combatants in the mighty conflict or as a civilian, spy, medic or journalist, all the rules you need are in this book.
There are additional “skins” for adding interplanetary warfare, psionic powers, and weird technology to the world, along with a bunch of adventure seeds to get you started playing quickly. Whether an enthusiastic recruit, a jaded veteran, or a noncombatant on a special mission – it’s time to enter the grim and dangerous world of OneDice WW2.
Look out for other OneDice genre books and world books!