- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Cakebread & Walton] Pay What You Want OneDice Quickstart Rules
For those of you still wondering about whether you’ll like the OneDice system, Cakebread & Walton have put together a Quickstart book, which contains most of the basic rules, plus a short fantasy adventure and a brief solo scifi adventure to get you going. It’s “Pay What Your Want”!
And if you’re already playing OneDice, you might well be interested in a couple of freebies – Mooks & Minions, and Sanity & Insanity, optional rules in their new “OneDice Options” series!