- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
[Cakebread & Walton] The Heydelberg Horror
1610. All of Europe teeters on the brink of war.
Religious and political factions manoeuvre for advantage. In the scramble for power, lost knowledge is brought to light, and discoveries from the New World change our conceptions of reality. But there are some things man was not meant to know…
The Heydelburg Horror is the first part of a new campaign for Clockwork & Cthulhu. A Clockwork of Orange will take the agents of the Karolinium in Prague across Europe to the dark secret at the heart of the Holy Roman Empire.
Requires the Clockwork & Chivalry Core Rulebook, 2nd Edition.