- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
Call to Arms Bundle 4
Crafty Games are proud to announce the release of three all-new classes for Fantasy Craft.
- The Crusader (base class) is an anointed warrior who’s taken up a sacred quest in service to his beliefs.
- The Inquisitor (expert class) is an agent of the Church, tasked with rooting out blasphemy and corruption, be it to protect the weak or preserve the powerful.
- The Avatar (master class) is chosen as a living personification of faith in action, a direct representation of the god’s interest in the affairs of its worshippers.
These three divine classes act in service to the gods, but in very different ways. The Inquisitor seeks out all who defy the heavens, rebuking and punishing them for their sins, while the Crusader takes the fight directly to infidels, wading into heresy with a heavy sword and a study shield. Above all, the Avatar sees with the eyes of another realm, acting as a living conduit to worlds beyond.
Each of these new Call to Arms releases contains new feats and several feat chains, including…
- The Challenge chain lets you throw down with chosen foes in final one-on-one standoffs.
- The Devotion chain grants you greater divine spellcasting options and features new tricks to enhance any spell you unleash.
- The Inspiration chain affords you free blessings and features new tricks to manipulate spells beyond their normal limits.
- The Persecution chain reveals and exploits the weaknesses of those who walk different paths.
- The Ritual Weapon chain taps hidden power in your gods’ favoured arms.
- Boundless Zeal gives you a precious Edge against enemies from opposing faiths.
- Mysterious Ways lets you walk Paths that have never been part of your Alignment.