- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
Camelot Cosmos – Streets of Bone & Skies of Ash
The realm of Morgan’s Curse is the heart of Queensland, the homeland of the vast resources of men and material which sustain the Morganite war effort. It is an enormous realm consisting of a wide variety of landscapes, the majority of which are unsuitable for habitation or hostile to the establishment of human settlements. Harsh deserts and baking salt flats are commonplace, as are bleak interior plains of cracked badlands in which little moisture forms and rains are too infrequent to allow any form of agriculture. And yet the very size of the realm ensures that there are also a few highly fertile regions, and it was in these, usually at the coast or at the mouth of great rivers, that the mighty cities of the realm were founded. Through the course of its settled history, the population of the realm has massively increased, and this is the effect of a deliberate policy. When Queen Isabella arrived with her defeated band of followers, she feared pursuit and capture more than she feared the harsh conditions of the realm itself. For this reason she encouraged the growth of a new morality, one very distinct from the morals of Pendragon. Sexual freedom was promoted even whilst political freedom was curtailed, and both male and female followers were encouraged to believe that it was their duty to procreate and thus build a newer, stronger and larger body of followers for their Queen. Only through this means was it thought possible to defend the Queen and return in triumph to Pendragon.