- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
Card-based RPG Neon Sanctum gives away free playtest kit
Neon Sanctum, the tactical card-based role playing game is giving away a free playtest kit from today. The kit can be downloaded here.
Neon Sanctum is set in a deadly cyberpocalypse world, and the free download includes a free rulebook, free book of adventures for players to enjoy, 71 free cards to Print n Play, and three custom battle maps. It is set to be kickstarted later in 2014.
Adam Waite, co-founder says: “Neon Sanctum is an RPG with a difference. Most RPGs provide players with character sheets to store their characters’ skills, items, life, experience etc., but Neon Sanctum uses cards to represent all these things. The use of cards means Neon Sanctum is a great first step into the immersive world of RPGs for those who are familiar with board and cards games, whilst still providing depth and challenge.
“We hope to kickstart the game later in 2014 but we need your input and feedback first!”