- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
Card-based RPG Neon Sanctum gives away free playtest kit
Neon Sanctum, the tactical card-based role playing game is giving away a free playtest kit from today. The kit can be downloaded here.
Neon Sanctum is set in a deadly cyberpocalypse world, and the free download includes a free rulebook, free book of adventures for players to enjoy, 71 free cards to Print n Play, and three custom battle maps. It is set to be kickstarted later in 2014.
Adam Waite, co-founder says: “Neon Sanctum is an RPG with a difference. Most RPGs provide players with character sheets to store their characters’ skills, items, life, experience etc., but Neon Sanctum uses cards to represent all these things. The use of cards means Neon Sanctum is a great first step into the immersive world of RPGs for those who are familiar with board and cards games, whilst still providing depth and challenge.
“We hope to kickstart the game later in 2014 but we need your input and feedback first!”