- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
This is a 40 x 30 inch map of a Casino, it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play. The map suits Modern rpg.
The PDF includes a 360° View of the map.
“You wiseguys think you can come in here and steal from the Don?”
The Casino module is a single room map of a casino and bar. This product includes a 360-degree panoramic view of the Casino.
The Casino is intended for use in Modern games as the casino has electronic slots.
The Casino makes a great place for the Player Characters to unwind and relax with drinks at the bar and a lot of games to play.
The Casino could end up as a dangerous place depending on who owns it though. A mob boss could own and run the joint, breaking the legs of people who don’t pay their gambling debts or who come in and get a streak of luck too good to be true in the Don’s eyes.
The Player Characters might collect their winnings and then find themselves face to face with a bunch of bouncers who tell them to give the Don back his money or else, setting up a fight in the casino if the Player Characters do not relent. If they become broke gambling, maybe the Don makes them do a favor for him to pay off their debts, like have them help him rob a bank.
Of course, the Don doesn’t plan on any of the Player Characters making it back from the heist. The Player Characters definitely want to stab him in the back and get the money rather than doing a crime for free. This sets up a bank robbery and a double-cross with the police chasing them after they get the money.