- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
This Product is a 40 x 40 inch, full color battlemap of a Catacomb.
The Product comes with the Square, Hex and No Overlay versions and the Virtual Tabletop Maps.
“How does it feel knowing you came to steal from the dead only to join them?”
Enter DramaScape’s Catacombs at your own peril for only the Game Master knows what lurks inside! Well-lit catacomb rooms in the center are enveloped by haunting shadows and unlit areas around the edge of the map to create a gloomy atmosphere. As if the torches and candles inside the rooms could be snuffed out at any time by the surrounding darkness.
The product is an internal view map of an underground dungeon.
The product is intended for use in fantasy or horror games. Many catacombs still exist today, allowing for its use in modern games as well as the place of hiding for a secret cult or a smuggling operation below the city.
Adventure hook for use with this product
Stolen Lives: The catacombs have been robbed of almost everything of value. A vampire discovered the place as he sought cover from the outstretching rays of light as the sun began to rise. He found the decor to his liking and even a crypt to sleep in. He was even more delighted when would be thieves arrived to rob the catacombs allowing him to occasionally “eat in”.
With each slain thief, his sired ranks grew and he decided to put the skills of his new peons to use. He sent them out to gather objects to further decorate the catacombs and grab more people to snack on. He even had them spread rumors of a new guild of thieves in the catacombs to bring them more food and to bolster their ranks.
The Player Characters can get involved by either seeking to join this new thieves’ guild or by investigating the recent rash of disappearances in the city at night.