- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
[Chronicle City] @ctiv8 for FATE Core
A global anarchistic conspiracy.
A self-forming collective of individuals willing to do anything that is required to make the world a better place.
A source of consternation to intelligence and law enforcement communities.
A secret computer program, hidden in the darknet.
You can join them.
You can make a difference.
You can make the world a better place.
All you have to do is try.
Betrayed and undone from inside their own organisation, @ctiv8 rises from the ashes like a phoenix. Tighter, leaner, harder, more determined than ever to change the world for the better and accessing bleeding edge technology that authorities cannot keep up with they’ve raised the bar, the stakes and more than a little hell. In a challenging new world of information technology controls, rogue states, the dissolution of national boundaries and a clash between the 20th and 21st centuries a new vision is needed, a new compassion, a new order that can keep up with the changes that happen too fast for conventional forces to react.
A technothriller game about ordinary people making a real difference.
Set in a here and now that could be, but isn’t.
@ctiv8 contains challenging political themes.
Requires FATE Core.