- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
This is a 48 x 30 inch Floor Plan of City Slums, it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play. The map suits Modern rpg.
The PDF includes a 360° View of the map.
Game Masters need quality maps for their miniatures. DramaScape™ is committed to bringing Game Masters the maps they need.
This module includes a large single map of a city slum. This product includes a 360 panoramic view from the middle of the road.
This product is intended for use in modern games. The run down city slum also fits well into a gritty Horror or post apocalyptic game.
The city slums are on the wrong side of town and not a place you want to end up. The east side of the road has a blockade made from a collapsed building. Traffic cones once surrounded this, but have been pulled from around it and scattered throughout the slums. Once a lost vehicle stops in front on the blockade they usually find backing up to be impossible as thugs roll up in their own vehicles and surround the car. People on foot can get lost and end up in a back alley filled with trash where they are usually mugged. Innocent citizens getting carjacked or mugged might bring superheroes to clean out the thugs.
Concerned political or economic leaders in the city might pay mercenaries and bounty hunters to disperse the street gang through intermediaries, if only to clear the area long enough to get a construction crew in to clean out the debris finally. This also could be a place where the group runs into this neighborhood and the street gang from a botched Streetwise roll while looking for information or navigating through the city.