- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
Collective Endeavour Journal Launched
Collective Endeavour have announced the release, at Dragonmeet, of an 88 page trade paperback Journal costing £6. This short collection contains a selection of excellent and exciting articles, relating to a variety of games. There are new rules, new setting elements, new characters, and above all, new ideas for use with some of the games they publish.
Hot War – SALISBURY PLAIN, gets a write up and some of London’s villains get covered in FIRMS & HATCHETMEN. (Malcolm Craig and Andrew Kenrick)
Solipsist – SHADOW MASTERY gives GMs some ideas to help make Shadow manifestations that bit more creepy. (David Donachie)
3:16 – New weapons! New objectives! New aliens! New planets! DISPOSABLE HEROES has it all. (Gregor Hutton)
Duty & Honour – I DEMAND SATISFACTION introduces players and GMs to the wonderful world of duelling, with new mechanics, traits and NPCs. (Neil Gow)
Pulp! – DIRK HEMLOCK AND THE BLACKFEL INCIDENT is a quickstart scenario for Pulp! – a miniatures game of two-fisted action – and contains all the rules needed to play! (Matt Machell)
Dead of Night – Two Fright Sheets to help your games get going – QUARRY HILL BUNKER and GARTWOOD ROYAL HOSPITAL. (Andrew Kenrick and Malcolm Craig)
Contenders – Use everyone’s favourite boxing game either to tell stories about Wargamers with TOY SOLDIERS, or as a campaign framework with PRETENDERS. (Rich Stokes and Joe Prince)
Mob Justice – An ideal starting scenario is presented in BROTHERS IN ARMS. (Iain McAllister)
Additionally, the PDF will be available free of charge to anyone who wants it! Just give your email address to the staff at the Collective Endeavour booth at Dragonmeet and they’ll email you the PDF the following day.
If you can’t make it to Dragonmeet, the Journal will go on sale shortly afterwards from Lulu.com and Collective Endeavour will be stocking it on their stall at other cons throughout the year. The PDF will also be available for download free of charge from a variety of places.