- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
College of Magics available now in print
HARP College of Magics, with its wonderful collection of new, inspiring and relevant illustrations can now be enjoyed in the splendor of high quality printed hardcover and softcover books.
HARP College of Magics expands the depth and breadth of HARP magic. Read all about what magic is and how it works, natural magic, alchemy, and enchantment, rules for creating and designing new spells, new HARP spells and new professions including the Elementalist, the Vivamancer, the Thaumaturge and the Necromancer all in beautifully presented hardcover and softcover editions.
Continue your journey on the new road to High Adventure.