- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
During the month of September, UK Role Players will be running a Character Profile Competition. The prizes for this competition are the Q-workshop dice sets reviewed here (for ease of reference, the Celtic, Classic Elven, and Forest sets).
So what do you have to do to win one of these sets? It’s easy really. Write up a character showing a different look at the lesser fantasy races (e.g., a kobold crime lord or a goblin casanova). The genre is, obviously, fantasy but there is no limit to what system you want to use (indeed, statistics/attributes are not required so you can make your entry systemless if you prefer). Your character must be complete within 500 words (not including any statistics/attributes that are included should you wish to include them).
There is no limit to the number of entries an individual can submit, so sharpen those pencils are get writing…
1. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. The best three entries, as decided by the Judges, will each receive a randomly assigned dice set.
3. The only people not allowed to enter this competition are the Judges (dpmcalister, EvilGaz, and Halfbat).
4. The competition closes at midnight on 30 September 2010.
5. Entries should be emailed, before the closing time/date, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Entries remain the copyright of the entrant but, by entering, permission is given to UK Role Players to post the entries on the UK Role Players website and, should there be enough entries, in a PDF free product for download.
7. Entries are only acceptable from UK residents.