- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
This Product is a 32 x 30 inch, full color floorplan of a Courtyard Ruin.
It comes with Square, Hex and No Ovelays and includes the VTT files for online use.
Game Masters need quality maps for their miniatures. DramaScape™ is committed to bringing Game Masters the maps they need.
The Courtyard Ruins is a single room map of a destroyed courtyard weathered by time. A despotic king once used the courtyard for executions. A raised wooden platform for hanging still stands here. The Courtyard Ruins can be used in conjunction with our Castle Ruins map, creating a large ruined castle and courtyard when combined.
The Courtyard Ruins map is intended for use in fantasy games. It could also make for a creepy site to visit in Horror games as well as an ancient ruined execution site, likely with ghosts of those angry about their end.
One adventure with the Courtyard Ruins involves a monster king who has taken over the ruined kingdom. He recently found some adventurers trespassing his kingdom and has ordered their execution. Monster criers and heralds for the king proclaim the execution loudly throughout the nearby lands. The group may hear about it that way or from a local lord who wishes to hire the group to save his captured scouts who were investigating the local castle ruins and got into trouble. When the group arrives, they find the scouts strung up on the gallows for a hanging. A monster executioner and a monstrous mob stand in the way of the group saving the scouts. Can they stop the execution in time? Will they save the scouts and help them get vengeance on the monster king in his ruined castle lair? If they can’t save them, do they avenge them by taking on the monster king themselves?