- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
- [Aurican’s Lair] GATEWAY – The d20 Tabletop Roleplaying Game
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies Adventures
- Tabletop Scotland
- Symbaroum – Monster Codex Kickstarter
- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
Crestfallen – Bronze Age Fantasy Roleplaying launches on Kickstarter
White Rose Games are very proud to announce Crestfallen, a pen and paper roleplaying game filled with wild nature, spirits, gods and the end of the world!
Using Fate Core, they give you a world bursting at the seams with intrigue and conflict. The weavers want to merge the spirit and mortal worlds back together to recreate the godtime, but the Frost Cults of Annwn want to push the two worlds apart – ending magic and the rule of the gods forever.
Amongst all this, the natural world is unravelling – natural disasters and calamities are everywhere, do you have the strength to survive?
Crestfallen is deeply researched on subjects as varied as; shamanism, druidism, the agricultural cycle, shipbuilding, ancient travel, wilderness survival, and the sociology of the bronze age (both European and that of Mesopotamia). I hope you can join us!