- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
Crimson Blades: Dark Fantasy RPG
Simon Washbourne was looking for a new project and decided to write a dark fantasy/sword & sorcery games heavily influenced by Elric/Corum, using the rules for his other RPG, Woodland Warriors (which uses a heavily modified Swords & Wizardry as its base). Here is the result:
With a familiar yet different set of rules, Crimson Blades gives you fantastic old school-style dark fantasy/sword & sorcery role-playing. You can be a brooding sorcerer with a demon blade, a savage barbarian with an equally savage panther companion, a grim tomb-robber seeking the riches of a long-dead empire or even a Dendrelyssi – one of the last members of a decadent race of necromancers looking for redemption in the lands they once ruled. Included in the game are five human character classes: Barbarian, Fighter, Mountebank, Sorcerer and Thief plus the inhuman Dendrelyssi and the NPC class Royal Redeemer. There are the traditional rules for spell-casting as well as rules for summoning and binding demons, elementals and undead. Included in the game is a brief setting “The Crimson Lands” for you to use as the basis for your own campaign.
There is also a supplement available for it, Crimson Lords, which details new character classes, demons, monsters, demonbound items, mass battles, sea battles, adventure ideas and NPCs.