- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
Crimson Exodus 2nd Edition
The Second Edition of Crimson Exodus is here – funded by a heroic bunch of kickstarters.
This shiny new edition has the latest version of the Fantasy Dice game engine and a new fresh look, with a spectacular cover by Eric Quigley. Not only that, but it is now sold with no watermarking and under a fan friendly creative commons license.
The crimson banner has sailed. The Empire is on her knees. Ravaged by barbarians, plague and walking dead. Invaded and besieged by the Dwarven war machine. Swarmed with refugees from the Heartlands fleeing famine, plague, Orcs and lawless chaos. Town after town abandoned to the dead and reclaimed by beasts and weeds.
Crimson Exodus is a fantasy roleplaying game in a world of swords, sorcery, witchcraft, ancient ruins, crumbling empires, savage orcs and vast stretches of wild and unexplored lands. The book contains everything you need to play (just add dice and friends). Among its pages you will find:
- Play a character from any of ten different cultures (get Mahada for 11th)
- Thirteen paths (2 new!) that may make you legends – celebrated or hated
- Carefully selected (and revised) skills – each with speciality sub-fields
- Chapters on barter, assembling your own armour and plenty of weapons
- Effortless game mechanics that offer tactical and creative gameplay
- Three unique and distinct arts of the arcane
- Chapters dedicated to artefacts, herbs, alchemy and a bestiary
- A chapter of dark secrets to stoke the fires of the imagination
- Advise on scene framing, pace and plot, handling NPCs and mass combat
- An adventure, titled: Doom and Gloom
- A richly developed world ready to be explored and expanded with your ideas
So what did customers here say about the first edition…
“First and foremost: I think I didn’t see such a quality and innovations since the release of D&D 3rd edition. …this book ROCKS!” – 5/5
– Paolo P.
“Simply put, the setting is dripping with flavor and has years of gaming potential in the core book alone – there’s no clear-cut good/evil, lots of shades of gray.” – 5/5
– Adam M.
“I enjoyed this book a great deal. The resolution systems has a unique twist on the roll and keep system found in such games as Legend of the 5 Rings rpg.” – 5/5