- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
Crypts and Things Unleashed!
149 pages of Swords and Sorcery fun. Be a wild Barbarian, a deadly Fighter, a soul-torn Magician or a sword sharp canny Thief, fighting evil tyrants, foul sorcerers and demons in a world rapidly dying and heading towards its final Nemesis.
Scrolls of Wonderous Revelation (The Players’ Handbook)
Creating a character
How to play
The Book of Doom (A Crypt Keeper’s Guide)
The Continent of Terror – Gazetteer of the setting.
Ill Gotten gains of Dark Desire – Treasure and magic items.
A compendium of Fiends – Monsters
The Hall of Nizun Thun – A mini-crypt (adventure)
Appendices A to M: Notes from the Abyss
Witness the video flip through where I talk you through the book
Once again Jon Hodgson has done D101 Games proud with this cover, itself a tribute to axe wielding Barbarians of old.