- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
Crypts of Indormancy – Adventures in not-Polynesia
Crypts of Indormancy, an evocative location-based adventure compatible with Lamentations of the Flame Princess and most other Dungeons & Dragons clones, is currently being Kickstarted in order to pay for art and printing costs. In keeping with the theme of this board, the publisher and artist are both based in the UK.
- Set in a quasi-Polynesian island chain
- Dungeon fundamentals done fresh and right, evil wizard and all
- A backdrop of postcolonial elves digging through their imperial past
- Optional rules to help more fully and easily engage with the peculiar background of the world by incentivising culturally specific behavior
- Five memorable and perplexing new monsters
- A confident and distinct literary voice
This scenario is informed as much by sword-and-sorcery as by anticolonial politics, so you might say that it draws on a non-traditional “Appendix N,” one that includes Aimé Césaire, Chinua Achebe, Frantz Fanon, Gyatri Spivak, and Edward Said.