- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
Crypts of Indormancy – Adventures in not-Polynesia
Crypts of Indormancy, an evocative location-based adventure compatible with Lamentations of the Flame Princess and most other Dungeons & Dragons clones, is currently being Kickstarted in order to pay for art and printing costs. In keeping with the theme of this board, the publisher and artist are both based in the UK.
- Set in a quasi-Polynesian island chain
- Dungeon fundamentals done fresh and right, evil wizard and all
- A backdrop of postcolonial elves digging through their imperial past
- Optional rules to help more fully and easily engage with the peculiar background of the world by incentivising culturally specific behavior
- Five memorable and perplexing new monsters
- A confident and distinct literary voice
This scenario is informed as much by sword-and-sorcery as by anticolonial politics, so you might say that it draws on a non-traditional “Appendix N,” one that includes Aimé Césaire, Chinua Achebe, Frantz Fanon, Gyatri Spivak, and Edward Said.