- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
[Cubicle 7] Artist Submissions
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd is a British based publisher of Tabletop Roleplaying Games, Board and Card games. They currently have a very good team of freelance artists whom they use on a regular basis, but are looking at expanding the pool as they have a number of current and future projects which they could use some additional artists on.
Their games range across a variety of genres from fantasy to science fiction, horror to steampunk, modern day to superheroic and beyond.
Some of their titles include Victoriana, Qin: The Warring States, SLA Industries, Starblazer Adventures, Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space and their forthcoming The One Ring: Lord of the Rings Roleplaying Game, as well as support material for Call of Cthulhu, Pathfinder and Cyberpunk.
They are currently looking for freelance artists who can produce high quality grey scale and/or colour art in a timely and professional manner. Applicants must be over 18 years of age.
Please email a link to your online portfolio or no more than THREE examples of your work if you do not have an online presence. No file should be larger than 1MB in size (JPGs preferable). They will be in contact if they feel they can work with you on their current project set, or if they need to see more samples.
Please label your email with ‘Artist – Insert Full Name’
(They are not looking for Manga/Anime styles of art at this time.)
Cubicle 7 Entertainment pays on completion/approval of commission.
Please send your samples to: email@example.com