- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
D&D 4e Playtesters Required
Sceaptune Games are looking for playtesters for the more challenging supplements they’re producing. It involves playing with the new classes, equipment, monsters and scenarios that appear in their supplements, seeing how they feel and making sure that odd results are dice-dependent rather than a result of the supplement itself. They are looking for basic feedback as well as anything specific that turns up (e.g “I’d never choose this power” or “I’d ALWAYS choose this power”, both of which are uncomfortable extremes).
If you’re interested, do get in touch, either via PM or email or via our website. Let them know whether you’d be playing or running (as a GM) and how much 4e, D&D and general roleplaying experience you have, and if you are a GM who you’d be inviting to play their stuff with.
As common with much playtesting, testers get a free PDF of the finished product and an acknowledgement. The formalities are merely that you’ll have to sign a confidentiality agreement or acknowledge you’ve agreed to it. If they have enough playtesters, they’d also open up a yahoo/google group for it, too.